Tuesday 10 January 2017

2017 - Time to step up! The road ahead.

I haven't done a post in a while so I thought I would just quickly write what my war gaming goals (well we can only hope) are for 2017.  The silly season and renovating a house hasn't helped!  Can I do it?!?  Of course I know I cant finish all of the bellow but I want to put some good dents in the projects!

First and foremost...


I am currently applying the final touches to my Bolt Aciton 1000 point force then will be adding more units to them over time to really make them great!  Stay tuned for this!

Bolt Action

Armies that I have and will be expanding on:

- Mid War/Late War Fallshirmjager
- Mid War/Late War Grenadiers
- Panzer Lehr Grenadiers
- USMC
- Deutches Afrika Korps
- Luftwaffe Field Division
- Armoured platoons for all of the above!

New projects I will be starting: I have the models for this!

- Kharkov 1943 - Winter SS
- D-Day 101st Airborne
- Imperial Japanese Army
- Blitzkrieg Germans/Mid War Germans - Poland, Summer 1940, Sea Lion, Barbarossa etc (all sorts of goodness!)
- Armoured platoons/support for the above!
- German K47 Starter Set
- Band of Brothers Starter Set

Other Systems

Kingdom Death Monster - I have the original and is on the bench
The Walking Dead All Out War - Kickstarter edition and about to finish first batch of minis
Zombicide - Various Season 1 stuff, Black Plague Kickstarter and tones of goodness
Z War One Damnation - Brilliant Game
Terminator Genisys - Good game done up some minis already
Gears of War - started painting a few
Frostgrave - Got a few models painted, a bit on the fence with this.

Terrain

Will start posting soon!  I have built quite a bit so far and will start getting some posts up.  Got lots of World War 2 stuff and post apocalyptic goodness.  I aim to have a Normandy and Eastern Front themed table done within the next few months.

General

I am going to post more reviews, more tutorials and more gaming goodness.  Stay tuned and stick with me (or even join me) for a cracker of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment