Monday 7 May 2018

First Six 95th Rifles

Finally a post for some historical stuff!

I have been slowly chipping away at my Waterloo Project and have just recently finished the first six 95th Riflemen from Brigade Games.  These are excellent sculpts by the talented Paul Hicks and have recently been released from Brigade Games.

I have used some variations in the green uniforms using Vallejo Black Green, Gunship Green, a combination of both and adding some black into the mix.  I highly doubt early 19th Century Soldiers had the chance to replace their uniforms, let alone wash them.

They are based on my own designed 3D printed bases and are magnatised. 

Brigade Games 95th Rifles
28mm Miniatures - 95th Rifles by Brigade Games

28mm 95th Rifles
Riflemen Take Aim

95th Riflemen Miniatures
I wanted some variation in their uniforms

Brigade Games Napoleonic Miniatures
Different shades of green

Sharpe Approved!

4 comments: