Monday 27 November 2017

Sd. Kfz. 13 Adler and Blitzkrieg German Pak 36

My latest offerings for my Blitzkrieg German Force is by Warlord Games.  There is a beautiful 1/56 Resin Sd. Kfz. 13 Adler Armoured Car and a Pak 36 Anti-Tank Gun.

The Adler was produced by Damler-Benz and was seen in Poland and France before being phased out.  It was a fast armoured reconnaissance car and about 187 were built.  There could reach speeds up to about 70km/h on a road however were terrible off road.  They were armed with a MG34 Machine Gun.

It is rarely seen on the table top hence why I just had to have it and it is full of swagger.


Adler Armoured Car
Warlord Games 1/56 Sd. Kfz. 13 Adler Armoured Car


Warlord Games Adler Armored Car

1/56 German Armoured Car
This thing oozes swagger

Adler Armoured Car

1/56 Pak 36
Warlord Games 28mm Blitzkrieg German Pak 36

German Pak 36


I see you


28mm Pak 3628mm German anti tank gun


Winter is coming...


8 comments:

  1. Nice work Dave, there is something special about early war vehicles.
    cheers John
    sorry about above deleted message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! Really like the Adler. Need to get me one myself one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thanks for the follow and the comment, expect this bad boy to cause some mayhem on the table, obscure early war vehicles are awesome!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job on these lovely work 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, mate!

    Great inspiration too, as I've an Adler that I'm very much looking forward to painting up at some point when I get to it...

    Cheers for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! It is a very cool vehicle and was a joy to paint!

      Delete