Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 90 of 100 Days of Hobby Update

The end is near!!!... I feel it.


Ok lets get on with what has happened over the last 10 days...


Day 81 - Reinforcements for 1939

Day 82 - Blocking in the Zombies

Day 83 - Some Troops for 1939

Day 84 - Panzer IV D Complete

Day 85 - Zombicide Zombies Shaping up

Day 86 - Tank Day!

Day 87 -  Printing a trench

Day 88 - Priming and Bocage

Day 89 - Trees and Bocage

Day 90 - Doug Season 1 Zombicide WIP

So this is only a touch of what I have been up to in the last 10 days.  Make sure you follow my twitter for 4 times the amount of photos.  I have done so much I can't document it all!

https://twitter.com/LefthandedPanzr

Oh... and Winter is coming






2 comments:

  1. Great stuff - would love to see more of Tank Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! Much more pics on twitter. Just finished (Finally) the 20mm Fireflys... article to follow. Think I will knock some more Panzers over next and give the Poles some love

      Delete